-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 5, 2020
-
Hello,

My account was hacked and I somehow managed to change my password . I tried to log in my account afterwards only to be told my account is blocked and I have to confirm my identity. I have tried doing that but it all in vain ,even when I enter the correct details am told verification failed.
Is there any one with a solution because I have tried but I have failed.
Please I will highly appreciate your response.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 5, 2020
Hi,

I suggest you go to this recovery page to recover and secure your account as it was hacked.

Good luck.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

I have managed to recover my account and go past the confirming of identity . There is a problem I am
told to enter a code generator but I am not receiving the code neither am I receiving the sms authentication code,what's do I do ??
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 5, 2020
Is the Facebook app installed on your phone? Code Generator is available through the mobile app.

Open the Facebook app and tap the Menu icon. Go to Settings & Privacy and select Code Generator.

If you still can't obtain the security code from Code Generator, click Need another way to authenticate? and choose Text me a login code. Check out this article if you don't receive the code by SMS.
>
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 5, 2020

I can't log in my facebook account to get the code generator and I am not having an option to receive a code via sms that's the problem I am facing.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 5, 2020
887 > Audkayz
In this case, follow these instructions on how to recover a Facebook account. These are the steps to follow when the two-step authentication doesn't work, or if you can no longer access your Facebook account.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!