Hello sir I'm real user of this Account. Your security system by mistake Disable

Closed
miahad_ahmed - Dec 19, 2020 at 04:37 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14310 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 - Dec 19, 2020 at 05:42 PM
Hello,

Hello sir I'm real user of this Account. Your security system by mistake Disabled my personal Facebook account and you have disabled my account due to Against Facebook community standards. But I'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my Facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my Facebook account as soon as possible,Thanks

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 87.0.4280.101
Related:
  • Hello dear facebook team, i'm real user of this account. and your security system by mistake disable my personal facebook account. and you have disable my account due to again facebook community standards. but i'm provide you all identify with is enough to reopen my facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible. thank you facebook team full name gmail number country
  • Hello sir i'm real user of this account. your security system by mistake disabled my personal facebook account and you have disabled my account due to against facebook community standards. but i'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible, thanks. - Best answers
  • Hello facebook team, i'm real user of this account. and your security system by mistake disable my personal facebook account. and you have disable my account due to again facebook community standards. but i'm provide you all identify with is enough to reopen my facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible. thank you facebook team - Best answers
  • Facebook account hacked and password changed - Facebook Forum
  • How do i update my facebook account to new version and design - Guide
  • How to recover facebook password without email and phone number - Guide
  • Create skype account with gmail - Guide
  • If my facebook account is disabled, can i make a new one - Facebook Forum

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14310 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,891
Dec 19, 2020 at 05:42 PM
Hi,

We've no connection with Facebook! If you want to make appeal, here's the link to submit it to Facebook. Here's also an article explaining what to do when your Facebook account is disabled.