- Registration date
- Friday October 30, 2015
- Last seen
- January 15, 2021
I suggest you try the following as suggested in this answer.
Here are the steps:
- 1. Explorer - right click on Computer - Manage
- 2. Disk Management in left window
- 3. In lower portion of middle window find your external drive (maybe Disk 1). Try disconnecting and reconnecting USB cable to identify if having difficulties.
- 4. Right click inside a white rectangular block - Change Drive Letter
- 5. Assign a different letter (ex: P)
Hope this helps.