Cant get to my desktop

Closed
shorty - 22 Jun 2009 à 14:58
shani47 Posts 44 Registration date Friday 19 June 2009 Status Member Last seen 15 July 2013 - 22 Jun 2009 à 15:13
Hello,
When i turn my computer on i have the welcome windows screen with a password to put in for either me or my son to log into. I put my password in and it says loading personal settings..and for sum reason it will take me to my desktop but then automatically redirect me to the password welcome screen again. I've tried turning off my computer and retrying and still it does the same thing. I have no idea why this is happening or how to fix it! I've recently cancelled my internet until i fix this..could i get help with this?? I miss having my computer at home!!
Related:

1 response

shani47 Posts 44 Registration date Friday 19 June 2009 Status Member Last seen 15 July 2013 39
22 Jun 2009 à 15:13
Hi, you should remove all the passwords and than look for the same thing if it comes.