Need to restore my pc to original settings

Closed
min - Jun 22, 2009 at 04:33 PM
clowncrown Posts 13 Registration date Sunday June 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2009 - Jun 22, 2009 at 05:03 PM
Hello,
I own a Compaq Presario Notebook PC C700 and due my children playing on it and installing and uninstalling various downloads I have so many things I am not able to now, I cannot open any Microsft Office documents I have saved on my laptop, I cant even do anything in Microsoft Office Word, Excel etc, I cannot watch and listen to any thing on You tube, my laptop is just not working like how it use to so I would like to restore my laptop to itds original factory settings. Please help as I am desperate as I work On Line from home.
Related:

1 response

clowncrown Posts 13 Registration date Sunday June 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2009 2
Jun 22, 2009 at 05:03 PM
Did you have a Back up Disk or System Recovery Disk.. if you have one then

Simply.. instert it into your notebook and restart your notebook and it should start running.
Follow the steps and It should get you back to the sate it was before.

If you do not have any of them then you need either ask your manufacturer for one or make one your own... But since you already cannot run Alot of Applications already.. You may hve a chance of not being able to make one. If you want to Back up your documents, you can either save them or back them up as well

Hope This would help you and Good luck ^.^