Problem in login

Closed
Farsmars - Apr 19, 2021 at 04:20 PM
 Farsmars - May 6, 2021 at 06:06 AM
Hello, despite many incorrect password entries I have found password for my yahoo email. When I try to login this message appears: we have noticed unusual account activity and you must answer security questions. Unfortunately I don't remember security questions and their answers and unable to login. I will be grateful if you help me overcome this problem. Greetings from sanctioned Iran ????????????

System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 13.2

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Apr 20, 2021 at 07:11 AM
Hi,

Your account should be automatically unlocked after 12 hours, but you can get it back immediately using the Sign-in Helper. However, you must have access to your recovery options to be able to use it.
Thank you my friend. I waited even for four days but nothing happened and the same message appeared. Unfortunately I have forgotten answers to security questions.
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891 > Farsmars
Apr 20, 2021 at 05:59 PM
Did you register any other recovery methods except security questions, such as an alternate email address or phone number? If yes, you can use one of them to recover your account.

In case you've only registered security questions, clear your Web browser's cache and cookies, and try accessing your account again. Preferably, use a device and location from which you usually access your account.
Farsmars > HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024
Apr 22, 2021 at 01:04 PM
Thank you very much. I cleared cache and cookies but I couldn't access my account. Apple has disabled my apple id which is linked with this email. All my devices are disabled. To unlock my apple id I have to access this email account.
I think as an Iranian citizen I am sanctioned by two major American companies, apple and yahoo.
I am grateful for your nice messages which show that humanity has no border.
I will wait for further instructions from you.
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891 > Farsmars
Apr 30, 2021 at 05:19 PM
Is your Yahoo account still locked? If this is unfortunately the case, I suggest you wait for a few weeks before you try accessing your account again, because if you attempt too many times to access it on a short time, your risk of being permanently locked.

You can also try to sign in from a mobile device for example if you're only trying with your PC. There's also this article which gives different methods that are currently available to recover a Yahoo account.

Good luck.
Thank you very much. I will try your suggested solutions.