Id verification

Closed
ag - Jun 10, 2021 at 08:29 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Jun 21, 2021 at 07:01 AM
So my account was suspended last august due to my name not matching my real name which iv used this one for over 10 years with no issues. So i sent away my id and they will look over it and contact of they need anymore. Still waiting nearly a year later so im guessing they never will look at it and its gone forever. I still receive email notifications about birthdays etc but cant view? So is there a way of just removing the whole thing completely as this seems pointless ,constant mail messages and no one to contact for such a big company there customer sevice is total s**te

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Jun 21, 2021 at 07:01 AM
Hello, if you created a Facebook account with a name that is not your own, or that you don't have a valid form of ID with the same name that is on your account, then there isn't anything that you can do.

As far as Facebook is concerned, it is against their terms of service - and if you cannot provide appropriate justification for the account, then they will not unblock / undelete it.

Regards