- Facebook: Error occurred when sending verification email
- An error occurred while sending the message facebook email code - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook security code won't send to my email ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Someone may have logged into your account - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do - Guide
- An unexpected error occurred ✓ - Forum - Facebook Messenger
What happens if you click Confirm identity another way? Here's also a form to report to Facebook that you're having trouble with the confirmation email - it may help.
Thank you for the form, I'll fill it out.
It sends me to this screen:
I tried "logging in from another computer," but it gave me a list of only one computer, which is this one (my new PC), and when I tried that, it said "login not approved." I then went upstairs to my old PC, which I know I've used to access my FB in the past, but all I got was the same questions to confirm verification. I then remembered I still had an old iPhone 7 that I used to access FB with. I charged it up and opened the FB app. It asked me to confirm access, and I thought "Yes I got it!" But then the app froze. When I restarted it, it no longer asked me to confirm; instead, it just presented me with the same demands for confirmation. It's as if FB has forgotten that I used my old iPhone and my old PC in the past.