Instagram selfie verification not working after hack
Closed
Priya10
-
Jun 5, 2023 at 02:33 AM
HelpiOS Posts 15605 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen October 5, 2026 - Jun 5, 2023 at 05:41 AM
HelpiOS Posts 15605 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen October 5, 2026 - Jun 5, 2023 at 05:41 AM
Related:
- Instagram video selfie verification not working
- Instagram video selfie verification hacked - Best answers
- Video upload failed instagram verification - Best answers
- Any video converter - Download - Video converters
- Download fire kirin apk for android latest version no verification - Download - Online gaming and betting
- Instagram message request not showing - Guide
- Video downloader professional - Download - Video downloads
- How long does facebook verification take - Guide
1 response
HelpiOS
Posts
15605
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Moderator
Last seen
October 5, 2026
1,880
Updated on Jun 5, 2023 at 05:43 AM
Updated on Jun 5, 2023 at 05:43 AM
Hi,
A lot of people are facing the same issue with the selfie verification process (you can refer to this thread) without finding a solution unfortunately...
However, someone on the forum has found a potential way to fix the issue on this other thread. I provide you the solution here:
I had uninstalled the app for my phone and waited three full days before reinstalling. I read that this could be helpful due to corrupted cache. I reinstalled the app, and was able to complete the selfie verification. My first submit was denied, but the second one was successful and I was able to recover my account from the hacker!
Hope that will help!
Good luck