Account disabled

Closed
Salim - 16 Jun 2021 à 04:48
HelpiOS Posts 15588 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 23 September 2026 - 16 Jun 2021 à 15:20
Sir my personal Facebook account was Disabled Without any respon , Sir I don't post Any illegel activities on my personal Facebook account. I follow Facebook community Guidelines. Sir I used my real Name , pics, phone number. This is my personal Facebook account, Sir someone Reported my Facebook account without any reason, Sir I stored my personal data in my personal Facebook account, Sir I can't login into My Facebook Account, Sir I request To U please Recover my personal Facebook account.

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 15588 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 23 September 2026 1,880
16 Jun 2021 à 15:20
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

Please note that CCM has no connection with Facebook and cannot recover your account, you will have to follow the guidance in the above article.