My facebook account hacked and Hacker changed my mobile number and password.

Closed
rajnikantmani2003@gmail.com - Aug 9, 2021 at 03:42 PM
 Rukiaomari - Apr 2, 2022 at 06:32 AM
Hello,
My facebook account hacked and Hacker changed my password and mobile number.how to recover by email id

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 84.0.4147.125
Related:

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Aug 10, 2021 at 04:31 AM
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Someone hack in my Facebook account
My Facebook account hack to receive mobile number cenge to Hacker how to receive e-mails please help me
Facebook was hacked on this number, the number is 9955895993 and passport is kakshzain, my facebook is hacked by someone else and also changed the number and passport, so you are requested to bring my facebook soon this is my facebook my friend's mine Friend's facebook number and passport have also been given, please my friend's facebook has been hacked, the number uor passport is also changed, if you bring facebook id, send the id and passport to the address information on this email, this is ***@*** to you for this