My personal account was disabled , i am using this Facebook

taj - Jan 28, 2022 at 03:56 AM
 taj - Feb 5, 2022 at 03:28 AM
Hello,
sir My personal account was disabled , please help me i am using this Facebook Account form 2011, this is my origional account please reopen my account , disabled by community stander , i am provide all necessary documents
my FB /
***@***

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 97.0.4692.99

4 replies

HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
May 21, 2022
Jan 28, 2022 at 08:23 AM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

You will find detailed information on the reasons why your Facebook account is blocked and how to recover it depending on your issue.

Note: CCM has no affiliation with Facebook and cannot unblock your account for you. Please follow the guidance in the above article.
Dear Sir Not reopen yet my Facebook Account , yet Disable above a month Please help me
HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
May 21, 2022
Feb 4, 2022 at 09:19 AM
If you submitted the documents to Facebook, you have to wait until they have completed the review of your account. You can refer to this article to find out how long does it take for Facebook to review an account.

Good luck
Yes Dear I am submitted my Complete name , email Address , Date of Birth Mobile Number and ID Card scan Copy

But he said me , i have some reviewer in COVID epidemic , i am not review your FB ID , what i do
Dear Sir, my Facebook Account not block , my Facebook Account was Disable i am provide all necessary documents ,
but he reply me ,
( We have fewer reviewers available due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, so we can't review this decision at this time).