Loopmobile gprs setting

Closed
sup - Jun 28, 2009 at 04:42 AM
 khan - Jul 16, 2011 at 02:20 AM
Hello,

Hi

i want the gprs setting in nokia mobile 3500. Plz provide the information as soon as possible, pls help me.

regs

supriya
Related:

7 responses

HI!
THIS IS ABHISHEK.AS YOU SAID YOU WANT BPL SETTINGS.
TYPE IN YOUR MOBILE AS GIVEN BELOW:
1)ACCESS POINT : mizone
2) PROXY SETTINGS/IP ADDRESS/DNS ADDRESS:10.0.0.10
3)PORT NO. :9401

THESE ARE THE MAIN THING WHICH YOU SHOULD TYPE IN ANY OF THE MOBILE TO ACCESS INTERNET IN YOUR MOBILE.
pls send me full gprs settings with username & password.
my samsung star mobile.
hi.
iam irfan khan my mobile no is Phone number removed for security
iam unable download files ,i ve made a complaint still my issue is not resolved ,mu handset model no is max mx463.
plz reply me asap.
plz send me wap/mms setting in my china mobile

Your email address has been removed for your own security.
hello,i want gprs,profile,and everything that is needed to activate wap of LG KP199 mobilephone
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Jun 28, 2009 at 06:16 AM
hello,

To get your own gprs settings you will have to call on your network customer care and ask about your gprs settings, they will send it directly to your phone and you will be able to browse using your handset!

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Dear all,

Plaese send me complete detailes abt gprs setting in Micromax mobile Q3 by BPL loop card.

Regards,
Sameer
my cell no 7210, i want to activate gprs............on my cell.............how i activate.........................................and how to set net on my cell...................pls give me ....................................... hinds ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for detaillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
HELLO,WHAT YOU HAVE SENT. I JUST WANTED THE GPRS SETTING OF LG KP199 .

Your personal information has been removed for your own security.