- Attaching documents to Groups
- How to attach a document to an email in windows 10 - Guide
- Gmail not attaching files - Guide
- How to convert number to words in microsoft word document - Guide
- We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. if we need more help with confirming your name, we'll contact you for additional documentation. ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Change the scrolling of the document to vertical - Guide
It is not possible to attach a document to the profile picture, but you can instead post your spreadsheet in a new message and pin it.
This way, it will be available on the top of the discussions in the group chat.
I'm sorry Steve, I made a mistake. WhatsApp isn't able to pin a message into a group - it can only pin your chats on the homepage when you open the app, that's all. The option I mentioned is actually concerning Telegram, not WhatsApp. Sorry again.
As a workaround, take a screenshot of the spreadsheet or create one which provides an overview of the essential info, then post it as the profile picture of the group. You can also update the group description to inform the members to check it.