WhatsApp offline

Solved/Closed
Andreamoro81 - Oct 27, 2022 at 06:17 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14319 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 29, 2024 - Oct 27, 2022 at 08:02 AM

Hello to all!

I have a big question and the right replies will help me a lot (more thant you should thinks...)

I live in Italy and Ive a 5g Zte 72A smartphone.

This morning I was on a train and my signal wasn't perfect and I think It's normale during a train trip...

What's happened? That my gf wrote a message, I've replied normale but she goes crazy because, she says, I've modified my status to offline in privacy settings.

I'm an old guy and for me WhatsApp It's like a SMS service upgrade with photos and videos and files uploader and I think It's Always online because you write me and I receive your message. I never changed this setting because first before today I didnt know that and second I didnt modify NOTHING.

How It's possibile that She saw me offline but I was online because Ive never changed my settings? Glitches, bugs, WhatsApp down of two days ago??

Thanks a lot for all replies.

Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14319 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 29, 2024 1,888
Oct 27, 2022 at 08:02 AM

Hi,

Even if you don't change your privacy settings, you may appear offline if you've poor network connectivity or no connection at all.