WhatsApp Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1 - 50 of about 69
  • Solved
  • Whatsapp Desktop on Windows 8.1 Sound notification issue Solved

Ever since the update of the whatsapp Desktop for PC that works without needing to have the phone on a feature stopped working. It use to work well...

JohnCoool | Latest reply: JohnCoool Oct 04
    3 replies
  • Recover a deleted message on Whatsup? Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a iPhone 6s and deleted a message that I shouldn’t have on Whatsup on 21st august at 1pm. It’s on daily auto backups and was last u...

Ozone300 | Latest reply: Rowando Sep 01
    3 replies
  • Whatsapp web "chat to myself" not working Solved

Hello, After upgrading to the new Whatsapp Web version (where the phone does not need to be online), the "chat to myself" feature is not working c...

PeterDays | Latest reply: Joy Aug 09
    29 replies
  • HELP REQUIRED: WhatsApp audio video calls permission Solved

I am using Samsung Galaxy M52 android version 12.0 and WA version 2.22.14.74. Everything was going smooth, one night i used my WA, dialled calls. Nex...

SSN_3299 | Latest reply: driesDP Jul 18
    4 replies
  • Cannot get WhatsApp to run after I enter my phone number Solved

Hello, I have bought a new Iphone 13 Pro Max. I recently backed up my Whatsapp data on my previous Iphone 11 to the icloud and I confirm that th...

BAW9DV | Latest reply: HelpiOS Jul 14
    6 replies
  • Verification code from Russian number Solved

My friend has just acquired an iPhone 10 after previously running her what’s app account on an android phone. She proceeded to download the what’s app...

Heathfield55 | Latest reply: HelpiOS May 14
    1 reply
  • Android WhatsApp Skipping Fingerprint Entry Requirement Solved

Hello, I have a Pixel 6 phone with WhatsApp on it. I always close WhatsApp after I use it by swiping it away via the Recently Used apps tray. I'...

DSPGuy | Latest reply: HelpiOS May 07
    7 replies
  • Unable to restore WhatsApp chat history from iCloud Solved

Hi, my wife and I have just changed mobile (cellular) service providers for our iPhones and have now successfully ported over our previous phone numbe...

MikeFloutier | Latest reply: HelpiOS Apr 28
    3 replies
  • Reactivating WhatsApp on Android with same # - need messages Solved

Hi, Been using WhatsApp on my Android, and I just got a new iPhone and have registered WhatsApp on it with the same number, however, I didn't reali...

blazinglazers | Latest reply: HelpiOS Mar 21
    1 reply
  • Third party app to extract from local chat backup? Solved

I have a Samsung Tab A to which I need to extract Whatsapp backups that were previously made from this tablet itself. I have copied the relevant files...

Onlyme | Latest reply: HelpiOS Dec 14, 2021
    6 replies
  • whatsapp web calling question Solved

Hello, using beta my 1 laptop shows the call icon, the other doesnt , any ideas ? thank you i have included a pic with a red block where i see a ...

icantchooseone | Latest reply: HelpiOS Dec 3, 2021
    5 replies
  • Trying to link a device Solved

Hello, I have Whatsapp installed on my Android phone and also Whatsapp installed on my Windows 11 64-bit PC. When I try to "link Device" I am aske...

MurraySobol | Latest reply: HelpiOS Dec 2, 2021
    4 replies
  • WhatsApp will stop working on these Android phones, iPhones by November 2021 Solved

Then What will be solution? any anyone Here to help me?

William02_8095 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 8, 2021
    4 replies
  • Is there any dark/ light mode in original WhatsApp application? Solved

Hello, I tried to find it but was not there; Is there any dark/ light mode in original WhatsApp application?

RomanMichos | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 3, 2021
    1 reply
  • How to save status in Original WhatsApp? Solved

Hello, How to save status in Original WhatsApp as we can do in GB and FM WhatsApp!! Is there any possible way? Thanks

RomanMichos | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 1, 2021
    1 reply
  • No conversation sounds Solved

Hello, For a few days now, my Huawei P30 Pro EMUI 11.0 no longer warns me of incoming whatsapp messages like it used to. Nothing I have done has hel...

Acrane | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 29, 2021
    3 replies
  • Combine WhatsApp chat history from iPhone and android phones Solved/Closed

Hello, I had an iPhone and sold it. Before selling it, I backed up my WhatsApp history on iCloud. I have been using an android phone for 4 months ...

cyidi2000 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 17, 2021
    4 replies
  • You have guessed the code too many times. Please contact customer support for as Solved/Closed

Hello, Today a friend is having issues getting into Whatsapp at an iPhone, her phone asked to set a verification code even when her account was al...

nanosama95 | Latest reply: troyq Sep 17, 2021
    6 replies
  • Will we see another WhatsApp update in upcoming days ? Solved/Closed

Hi, I wan to know about WhatsApp updatinon? Can we see it in upcoming days and what will be the update about. We loves the WhatsApp communication ...

shnawaz | Latest reply: David Webb Sep 8, 2021
    1 reply
  • Unable to send or receive media since 22nd July 2021 Solved/Closed

Re: Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 using Android 4.4.4 not being able to send or receive media using WhatsApp Hi, To run through what I have tried to sol...

glyderman | Latest reply: glyderman Jul 30, 2021
    1 reply
  • How to disable popup bubble? Solved/Closed

Dear all, I can't seems to find the way to disable incoming message popup bubble in my phone WhatsApp. I'm using Samsung S8 android version 9. ...

Wuvs | Latest reply: Wuvs Jul 11, 2021
    2 replies
  • WhatsApp back-up Solved/Closed

Hello, On my old phone I try to make a back-up of WhatsApp chats. But if I do, WhatsApp makes a back-up of the chats until May 2020. All the new c...

VincentV | Latest reply: VincentV Apr 25, 2021
    2 replies
  • Retrieving Messages Issue Solved/Closed

Hello everyone. We can't get around this vicious circle of messages. My wife has a Galaxy S5 and I got her an S8 so we went to Cricket to have the...

moviefan114 | Latest reply: moviefan114 Feb 6, 2021
    2 replies
  • Change of phone Solved/Closed

Hello, My wife's mobile phone has just failed (Galaxy S7) so I have temporarily transferred her SIM Card to my Galaxy S7 (which also has Whatsapp in...

Willum08 | Latest reply: David Webb Jan 26, 2021
    3 replies
  • whatsapp on the computer only Solved/Closed

I have a mobile phone and a landline phone, but neither device with internet capabilities. I have internet connection through landline and I surf usin...

borisbass | Latest reply: borisbass Jan 6, 2021
    2 replies
  • WhatsApp offline Solved/Closed

Hello, Please i have sent a message to a friend on WhatsApp i saw the double tick showing that the message have arrived, but my friend told me he wa...

frn666 | Latest reply: frn666 Nov 10, 2020
    5 replies
  • Unable to hear voice notes Solved/Closed

Hey everyone. I'm posting here on behalf of my friend who is having an issue with her Whatsapp. When she tries to listen to voice notes she is unable ...

JayDee | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 3, 2020
    3 replies
  • Videos Solved/Closed

Hello, Up to what size video can I send using WhatsApp please? Many thanks Caroline

Bramblator | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 2, 2020
    1 reply
  • Where did my messages for a month go after i disabled data permission for WhatsA Solved/Closed

Hello, I disabled data for WhatsApp on 1st April (as a substitute to uninstall). Now I have turned it 'ON' back, on 10th May, and I received message...

lega | Latest reply: David Webb May 12, 2020
    3 replies
  • Copy/paste Solved/Closed

Hello, My right click context menu in Whatsapp desktop - Windows 10 has stopped working. No new installs or any other changes. Now I cannot copy...

DavidZdep | Latest reply: David Webb Feb 29, 2020
    4 replies
  • Deleted messages?? Solved/Closed

Is it possible that someone has deleted messages to another chat if all you can see when you go into the chat is the yellow end to end encryption code...

Nadia-247 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Feb 19, 2020
    1 reply
  • Enter Key options on PC Solved/Closed

The Whatsapp on my PC does not show me the Chats option. How do I stop the enter key from sending the message.

robert | Latest reply: David Webb Jan 30, 2020
    3 replies
  • Recover old chats Solved/Closed

Hello, I recently had my Android phone stolen and bought myself an IPhone now. When setting up Whatsapp (same number as before) I only had the opt...

J | Latest reply: David Webb Jan 20, 2020
    1 reply
  • not all contacts show Solved/Closed

Although most of my contacts show, not all of them do. I am trying to create a group chat but cannot because the people I need to add are not listed. ...

strazydaze | Latest reply: HelpiOS Jan 9, 2020
    1 reply
  • Not able to download WhatsApp without Microsoft account Solved/Closed

Hello, How can I install whatsApp without creating an account which requires multiple email & passwords?

nancysharma | Latest reply: kayse Nov 18, 2019
    2 replies
  • Play store download Solved/Closed

Hello, mujhe jio phone me play store download karna hai

Taras | Latest reply: Ratnendra Ashok Sep 4, 2019
    1 reply
  • sticker problem Solved/Closed

I have bought a new iPhone and restored the backup of my old iPhone including whatsapp data to the new one through iTunes. The chat history, photos an...

CHYEUNG | Latest reply: CHYEUNG Aug 27, 2019
    4 replies
  • WhatsApp download link for Samsung B313e Solved/Closed

Hello, I need WhatsApp download link for Samsung B313E smartphone. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Subhash | Latest reply: santosh May 28, 2019
    2 replies
  • Whatsapp for Nokia Lumia 520 Solved/Closed

Hello, can I download whatsapp for Nokia Lumia 520

sebaga | Latest reply: ac3mark Apr 24, 2019
    3 replies
  • Can I get WhatsApp without a Microsoft account? Solved/Closed

Hello, Is it possible to get WhatsApp without a Microsoft account?

teja | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Jan 30, 2019
    1 reply
  • Samsung Metro phone WhatsApp download Solved/Closed

Hello, samsung metro phone how can download whatsapp.

ravipatil | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 27, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to update WhatsApp on Z4 Tizen Solved/Closed

Hello Can assit am trying to update my whatsapp on samsung z4 tizen

veron | Latest reply: mantiza Aug 29, 2018
    2 replies
  • Inaccurate date and time Solved/Closed

Hello, My whats app doesnt work cause it keeps saying inaccurate date amd ,time but all of that is set properly any advice to fix this problem cos i...

fatimavansch... | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 25, 2018
    6 replies
  • How to download WhatsApp to Nokia E72 Solved/Closed

Hello, how I can download Whatsapp on my Nokia E72? It need it to be in Hebrew.

RUGH4567 | Latest reply: xpcman May 22, 2018
    1 reply