The discussions

Whatsapp add account after change number done

Solved

done Hi, I moved from UK to Dubai 4months back. That time I used change number feature and all my chat history and groups migrated. After switch ac...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar by
Ral2d

Where are my pixel 7's files backed up to in google?

Solved

I backed up the files on my Pixel 7 to my Google account. Then, on my desktop, I opened my Google account and looked for the backup. I could not find ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar by
HelpiOS

Copying a text file from my desktop into my phone's whatsapp

Solved

I don't like using the keyboard on my phone. I'd rather create a text file and then send it in a new WhatsApp message. I have a text message in my in...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Jan by
HelpiOS

You have guested the code too many times - whatsapp

Solved

Hello, You have guested the code too many times please how to solve this problem?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan by
BoBot  

Contacts display issue and video recording bug

Solved

I bought an iPhone 15 Pro Max about a month ago. However, since the day I purchased it, I have been experiencing various issues on WhatsApp. My phone ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan by
BoBot  

Whatsapp account banned

Solved

Hello, My WhatsApp Account Has Been Banned Form Using WhatsApp by Mistake. Please Unbanned My Whatsapp Number lmmediately. Because I'm Studying Online...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2023 by
HelpiOS

Too many new promotions

Solved

Hello, Too many Whatsapp promotions/advertisements being sent. I am very happy with the app as it stands and am not interested in the features being ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2023 by
Usamanaeem7005

Need to add an image to status update from cloud

Solved

Hello, Recently, probably, whatsapp made an update and I don't see an option to add an image from a cloud app, like from Google Drive anymore. Is th...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2023 by
james

Not receiving any notifications for new chats

Solved

I never get a notification when I receive a new WA chat. I open WA and I see "Archives" but nothing else. I want to see a notification that a new chat...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2023 by
HelpiOS

Can't join whatsapp group chat

Solved

Hello, I'm having problems joining group chats, beek going on about a week now. Basically when I click on a link to join a group chat it takes me to ...

24 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2023 by
Olatoms

Sent a text message and received a "missed video call" msg

Solved

I sent a text message overseas today. When I checked an hour later, I see a message below the recipient saying "Missed video call at   1:52 PM". My me...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2023 by
Skeezicks

Whatsapp number banned: can i change that number to another?

Solved

Hello, i've been using a modified version of WhatsApp for years. Recently, official WhatsApp banned my number from using that modified version, forcin...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2023 by
etersonp

Whatsapp videos won't play after getting new phone

Solved

Hello, My issue is that I got a new iPhone this past January, and all videos that were sent to me on WhatsApp before then will not play, download, et...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Can't get messages in between a certain period

Solved

Hello, back in April this year I broke my phone screen and couldn't get on my phone. I took the simcard out of that phone and put it into an old phone...

HelpiOS

How to disable "missed call" history in whatsapp chats

Solved

Hello, How can I disable this log appearing in chats on my iPhone ? (Missed call / Voice call...) ​​​​​​​

HelpiOS

How to get disappeared message back ?

Solved

Hello, My friend sent me a contact in a whatsapp message a month ago. I read it but did not save the contact. It is now disappeared. I forgot to turn ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Is my whatsapp account spied on

Solved

Hi, Am Nabassa living in Kampala nakawa How to know if my WhatsApp account is spied on?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to integrate website to whatsapp

Solved

Hello, I have a service website and I want to connect it to my official website. Can you please let me know how to do this?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp is temporarily unavailable please try again in 1h

Solved

Hello, I have brought a new SIM and when i signup new fresh account in Whatsapp it gave the mentioned message.. I have tried many phones, different n...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2023 by
joeyconnick

How to delete someone else's whatsapp messages for everyone

Solved

Hello There I Recently Installed WhatsApp And Received message from a person and Now I dont want to read his message nor reply him So Is There anyway ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

You need official whatsapp to use this account

Solved

Hello, you need official WhatsApp to use this account please review solve the problem 

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Call link

Solved

Hello, How many individuals can join a WhatsApp call link? Thanks 

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

New wa desktop app slow to show messages

Solved

Hello, ust forced to use the latest Windows desktop app when they turned off the previous version. I have immediately noticed that it is much slower ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Cannot get whatsapp to run after i enter my phone number

Solved

Hello, I have bought a new Iphone 13 Pro Max. I recently backed up my Whatsapp data on my previous Iphone 11 to the icloud and I confirm that th...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2023 by
Jean

Banned ???? my whatsapp account

Solved

Hello, Your group chat recently ended. We recommend carefully reviewing the “Acceptable Use of Our Services” section of our Terms of Service to lea...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2023 by
talha007

You need the official whatsapp to use this account android

Solved

Hello, I am getting  "you need the official whatsapp to use this account android" when i try to login in WhatsApp using my number. I downloaded Wh...

12 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2023 by
Rohit_raaz

Whatsapp icon in windows 10 taskbar

Solved

Hello, In the Windows 10 taskbar, what does the WhatsApp icon with the number "1" in a circle mean?

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2023 by
waleed1243

You need the official whatsapp to use this account

Solved

Hello, My WhatsApp is not opening from a week and giving error that "You need the official WhatsApp to use this account". I am using official WhatsA...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp backup deleted

Solved

Hello, When re adding my WhatsApp to my phone, I accidentally clicked 'backup' before WhatsApp had a chance to recover and add my previous messages a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

Why is my whatsapp chat not sorted chronologically?

Solved

Previously when I used to delete a message from a chat, whatsapp automatically use to resort the chat list according to date. but now when I delete a ...

15 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2023 by
Yeraldocaleb

This account cannot use whatsapp

Solved

Hello, Hello, WhatsApp Team, Mistakly I Downloaded a Third Party App and WhatsApp Banned My Account, Please Unbanned My Account as Soon as possible...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Restore whatsapp from backup without password

Solved

After re-installing the app,  I’m trying to restore my WhatsApp via an iCloud backup but I don't know my password and do not have an Encryption Key I...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Encryption message several time in chat

Solved

Hello, Why the end to end encryption message will appear several times in a chat at different dates with no other conversation? Does that mean the ch...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Group chat messages not seen, but marked as "seen"

Solved

Let's say that in a group chat on WhatsApp, a user opens the chat where 10 messages were sent since they last opened it. If the user only saw the last...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp community announcement group adding problem

Solved

Hello, Anyone here familiar with Whatsapp Community function? I been trying to add for a company 4000+ members contacts into Whatsapp Community Anno...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp is taking images from my gallery

Solved

Hi  WhatsApp is taking images from my gallery and putting them to rammed groups in my  WhatsApp mainly images that are about a 1 to 2 weeks old at le...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

My number was banned of using whatsapp

Solved

Hello, Hello what's up my number was banned of using WhatsApp please help me and unlock it I don't know what is the problem

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp banned

Solved

Hello, Why my WhatsApp account showing "This account is not allowed to use WhatsApp.

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Reinstall whatsapp without restoring the group contact

Solved

Hello, How to reinstall WhatsApp without restoring the group contact? I did not create a backup and do not want to restore the group contact when re...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp business catalog blocked

Solved

Hello, Why is My WhatsApp Business Catalog Saying Item can't be displayed??.. Please comment to assist me

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Location error

Solved

Hello, Why the locations sometimes we sent to others are wrong? Yesterday, my cousin sent me a location which is present behind the mosque (a sacred ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

Edit message

Solved

Hello, how can we edit any message on WhatsApp? and Does Chat Gpt be used on Whatsapp?

ravida_1351

Hi please help me unban my whatsapp account

Solved

Hello, Please help me unban my WhatsApp account

ravida_1351

Use same whatsapp number on my websites

Solved

Hello,  this is nandla, I want to use whatsapp for two of my websites the prayer timings and mschatgpt. can i use one number for both of them? And al...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Restrict members from sending messages in whatsapp group

Solved

Hello i have created a group in whatsapp that i will use to create a poll. I dont want members of the group to write messages or have a group discussi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

My whatsapp number is banned how to reactivate

Solved

Hello, My WhatsApp number is banned how to reactivate 

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Balloon text

Solved

I managed to type' very' in a balloon type text in WhatsApp but haven't got a clue how I did it,can anybody tell me how to type in this font? Thanks....

4 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Lost sim and mobile: how to log in into whatsapp?

Solved

Hello, I lost my sim and mobile. How can I login into WhatsApp with the same phone number? please help of this Android / Chrome 80.0.3987.99

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2023 by
richardwilson321

How to recover deleted whatsapp data?

Solved

Anyone Please Help.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Recent whatsapp update

Solved

Every time things are updated, they become worse...   Following the latest update, there are no preview video thumbnails on the desktop app - not eve...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 122