Keyboard keys don't work on specific websites

Closed
yash9953 Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 30, 2022 Status Member Last seen December 30, 2022 - Dec 30, 2022 at 09:57 AM
saramarzo Posts 4 Registration date Friday December 30, 2022 Status Member Last seen December 30, 2022 - Dec 30, 2022 at 06:14 PM

Hello, I need help to fix that my keyboard keys don't work on specific websites like - leetcode, hackerrank etc.

Related:

1 response

saramarzo Posts 4 Registration date Friday December 30, 2022 Status Member Last seen December 30, 2022 3
Dec 30, 2022 at 06:14 PM

There could be several reasons why your keyboard keys are not working on specific websites. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check if the website is experiencing any technical issues. You can try accessing the website from a different device or network to see if the issue persists.

2. Make sure that you are using a compatible web browser. Some websites may not work properly on certain web browsers. Try accessing the website using a different web browser and see if the issue is resolved.

3. Check if your keyboard is functioning properly. You can try typing in other applications or websites to see if the keyboard keys are working correctly. If the keys are not working in other applications as well, it is possible that there may be an issue with your keyboard itself.

4. Check if any extensions or plugins that you have installed on your web browser are causing the issue. Try disabling these extensions and see if the issue is resolved.

5. If none of the above steps help, you can try clearing your web browser's cache and cookies. This can sometimes resolve issues related to website functionality.

I hope these suggestions help! If the issue persists, you may want to consider reaching out to the website's support team for further assistance.