Notifications not showing content

Alhill - Jun 15, 2023 at 08:07 AM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 at 07:13 AM

Hello, this drives me nuts and I believe that I have tried everything in terms of changing settings. Just change to galaxy s23 ultra and everything was working fine until yesterday. When a message comes in the notification on the top doesn't show the picture of the contact and the content is not there either. It is just showing the whatsapp icon and say 1 message. In setting it shows "show content". What am I doing wrong? PLEASE HELP ????

Android / Chrome 114.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Jul 2, 2023 at 07:13 AM

Hello there! I understand the frustration can be intense when notifications don't display what they should. Since your "show content" setting has already been enabled, perhaps there might be other solutions worth trying? Before rebooting or clearing out cache from messaging app, first verify that no power-saving modes or settings have been accidentally activated which might interfere with notifications. Furthermore, try clearing caching of messaging app as this might solve issue. If none of these steps work, try reaching out to Samsung customer support or searching online forums for solutions related to the Galaxy S23 Ultra. Perhaps one of their suggestions can help restore notifications to normal - best wishes!