Your access can't be reinstated;Identity confirmation failed

Arnis - Updated on Jul 7, 2023 at 02:44 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14291 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024 - Jul 30, 2023 at 05:19 PM

Hello,

Been having problems with my account. I have contacted support multiple times, they all say that my account is not restriced or that "now" it should be unrestricted, altho it still is.
The message is shows in account overview "Identity confirmation failed

Your access can't be reinstated because too much time has passed since we restricted your account."

Why cant I use my ad account or even request a review? I have my identity confirmed.

Every time I contacted support, they answered me 1 time and closed the case, even tho it wasnt resolved. 

I cant find another way to contact support.

Windows / Chrome 114.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14291 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024 1,891
Jul 30, 2023 at 05:19 PM

Hi,

I suggest you try confirming your identity again. Go to this page and click Start Identity Confirmation or Request Review.

Otherwise, contact Facebook again and explain them your issue by providing as much information as possible. You may also include screenshots to prove that your account is still restricted, but you see that your identity was successfully confirmed.

Good luck