If you use Thunderbird email client, you might need to clear cache and cookies sometimes to make the software work fast and smooth. Read this article to find out how to clear cache, cookies and recent history on Thunderbird.
How to clear cache, cookies and recent history on Thunderbird?
To clear all traces of your recent activity on Thunderbird, follow these steps:
1. Open Thunderbird and click on Tools > Clear Recent History.
2. In the dialog box that opens, click on Details and select Cookies and Cache.
3. Choose the time range to be cleared and finally click on Clear Now.
Where does Thunderbird save your files?
Thunderbird stores your data away from the program files, in a separate location that can be called Your profile folder on your computer. To move your data, you can copy your profile folder to the equivalent location on your destination computer.
- Thunderbird clear cache
- Clear thunderbird cache
- Thunderbird cache
- Thunderbird - Increase the Disk Cache
- How to add signature in thunderbird > Guide
- Increase firefox cache > Guide
- How to clear calendar cache on mac > Guide
- Ssd cache windows 10 > Guide
- Send large files via Thunderbird: maximum size, online cloud
- Request a return receipt for your emails with Thunderbird
- Get a return receipt: on Outlook, Thunderbird