Facebook why are you doing this to me?

mmb1976 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday June 18, 2024 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2024 - Jun 18, 2024 at 09:46 AM

I've had just 1 facebook account since 2010, never had a single problem until now! Suddenly 2024, there's a problem. Out of nowhere, facebook decides my accounts at risk, have no idea why it's at risk, but they start asking me to confirm my account by logging on from the original device I used to open the account. WHAT THE...? It's been 13 years!!! I don't have any of the same devices from 2010, I mean, does anyone??? So that's where the problem began and now I'm completely locked out, and since they rejected my govt' issued health card, which is the only ID I have with my picture on it, there's nothing more I can do. I thought I'd try to open a new account but 'surprise surprise' can't do that either! It takes me directly to the account I can't get into, and that's it. I REALLY need some help here! And there's literally no one. Multi-million $ company and there's no one that can help me or should say WILL help me. How sad is that?  
Windows / Edge 125.0.0.0