System security

Closed
Andy - Jul 4, 2009 at 04:13 AM
 SkyWolf - Jul 10, 2009 at 05:42 AM
Hello,

I have a huge problem with this program called System security!

Yesterday, as I was surfing, that program System security just poped out of nowhere and started scaning! I did not wont that program! I did not even hear of that program until yesterday! Now, that program shows that i have several viruses, trojans, and other malware! Now, I have Bit Defender as a anti-malware program, and also Ad-Aware, but both of them do not wont to start! Every time I start one of them I get a message saying that they are infected, and that they can't start because of that! Also, when I go to Control Panel, and I wont to open anything there, I also get a message that they are infected, and that they can't oped because of that! What can I do? How can I remove that program System security?

Thanks for your help in advance!

2 responses

Follow this System Security removal guide:

https://www.editboard.com/search/www.geekpolice.net
ATTENTION!!!

SOLUTION to SYSTEM SECURITY 2009 (rogue)

For those of you who says: I cant open Task Manager, I cant open any Anti-virus, I cant open any Anti Malware(ex:Malwarebytes), I cant open ANY EXE.FILES!!!(because the virus blocks it ALL).

Then i have a simple yet effective trick:
RENAME THE FILE

if you rename the file then SYSTEM SECURITY will not be able to block it. which is good for you to activate all your ANTI-etc.

The only problem is that you wont be able to open the task manager because you cant rename it. So my suggestion is to download: procexp from www.sysinternals.com
it is a free software that acts as a task manager; but the difference is that it is BETTER coz it shows even the hidden process (and it's also user friendly)

if you have it, kill the thing that looks like a shield(SYSTEM SECURITY) then the rest of the instructions are free for you too find.
hope this helps... ganbatte kudosai

ps. forward my guide too all