- I can't open hard drive E and D.& problem C
- How to unlock wd hard drive without password - How-To - Hardware
- Wd external hard drive light on but not working ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Types of hard drive partitions - Articles
- Folder not accessible external hard drive ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Touro hard drive not recognized ✓ - Forum - Laptop
You can try RIGHT CLICK and OPEN the hard drive E & D. If the top of RIGHT MENU was "autorun", maybe there has computer virus.
Hi, what hard drive has operating system on .Also you could try putting in your (if u have it ) xp disk in an restart your computer and Boot it from your disk drive and click repair . My E-Mail email@example.com