Security System Help

Closed
Karla - Jul 8, 2009 at 07:03 AM
 SkyWolf - Jul 10, 2009 at 05:32 AM
Hello,

I have a problem with security system being on my pc and I have tried everything to get rid of it, I have downloaded malware twice and I have avast and AVG and its not letting them come up or run and it wont let me open any programs except this and its driving me crazy.

PLEASE HELP.
Related:

1 response

ATTENTION!!!

SOLUTION to SYSTEM SECURITY 2009 (rogue)

For those of you who says: I cant open Task Manager, I cant open any Anti-virus, I cant open any Anti Malware(ex:Malwarebytes), I cant open ANY EXE.FILES!!!(because the virus blocks it ALL).

Then i have a simple yet effective trick:
RENAME THE FILE

if you rename the file then SYSTEM SECURITY will not be able to block it. which is good for you to activate the ANTI-etc.

The only problem is that you wont be able to open the task manager because you cant rename it. So my suggestion is to download: procexp from www.sysinternals.com
it is a free software that acts as a task manager; but the difference is that it is BETTER coz it shows even the hidden process (and it's also user friendly)

if you have it, kill the thing that looks like a shield(SYSTEM SECURITY) then the rest of the instructions are free for you too find.
hope this helps... ganbatte kudosai