- USB device not recognized
- Usb device not recognized notification keeps popping up - Guide
- Headset usb device not recognized ✓ - Forum - Audio
- Wd my passport usb device not recognized ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Ipod touch usb device not recognized ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod classic usb device not recognized ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
Hi this problem could be coz of some abrasions in the USB port may be when u were trying to force it inside.Try to use the same in some other PC or if possible purchase a USB connecting wire so that you can insert your flash disk directl there. also try disabling the USB ports reboot & then enable once again you can use windows help guide to enable/disable USB ports .You will not admin rights for the same.