Personal AntiVirus- Cant download malware

Closed
frustrated 2009 - Jul 27, 2009 at 03:45 PM
 kymouse - Jul 30, 2009 at 12:01 AM
Hello,
My daughter downloaded personal antivirus thinking it would help me. I am so frustrated at this point. It is to the point that it is blocking everything and I cant go to any websites to download any anti-spyware. Is there something I can buy in the store to remove this crappy piece of junk! has anyone found out who made this thing?
Related:

4 responses

i had a variant of this STUPID PAV that malwarebytes couldn't remove.

if you're looking for a cheap guaranteed solution, try www.fixedlikemagic.com
they are the best there is
Anonymous User
Jul 28, 2009 at 08:49 AM
Personal Antivirus removal guide: https://www.editboard.com/search/www.geekpolice.net
Save yourself the frustration friend - let somene do it for you.

http://www.fixedlikemagic.com

They will fix up the PAV situation and have the system running better than ever. they will also protect you gainst future infections of the same type (there are 100s of variants)
Hey there,

It is spyware that sneaks up on you onto your pc through an encrypted website/s. Could have been anyone hehe.
The fix is below.
---
Personal Anti-Virus is spyware that tells you you have infections when you don't just so you enter you card details to purchase the full program to remove it.

Download Malwarebytes - it is a FREE download and will remove it.
Also if you want to go the the extent of cleaning your registry from left over strings, download ccleaner from www.ccleaner.com - It removes temp. files and cleans your registry from unwanted software that you have had from the past.

You can choose to install and run the above two programs. Or you can choose to ignore it. Quite simply it is a fix, and it's free.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PAV will have the file path for the folder set by default. Once you have gotten rid of PAV using malwarebytes. follow the file path and delete that folder if it isn't already gone.