Post blaster worm

Closed
ituserit Posts 10 Registration date Monday March 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 1, 2009 - Jul 8, 2008 at 04:21 AM
haiguys1 Posts 12 Registration date Monday March 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 17, 2009 - Jul 8, 2008 at 04:27 AM
Hello,

I'm using a program Post Blaster Worm which is very useful software for me but I have a problem using this software on my pc. I used the add/remove option to uninstall and re-install to solve the problem and I also tried to repair it by the installation CD but in vain. It seems to be stuck there. How can I use this software without any troubleshooting?

Thanks for helping me out.

1 response

haiguys1 Posts 12 Registration date Monday March 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 17, 2009 2
Jul 8, 2008 at 04:27 AM
Hello,

Try to restart your operating system in the dos mod then uninstall it. If you are unable to uninstall the software then something is running in the same time. Try to activate your taskmanager system if confirm if the software is accessing something, if it's the case then you should terminate the operation and then try to uninstall it.

If its really not working then you can use the BCwipe for windows and wiping it to shreds manually.

Hope this will help you out.