Blocking and retriving of account

Closed
joanne - Aug 6, 2009 at 09:24 AM
 Adu - Sep 17, 2009 at 03:13 AM
Hello,
im joanne from philippines. i just want to ask some help on how will i retrieve my friendster account because i click on the button saying "verify email address" so i follow the instructions there, just i thought that it will just change my email address and password and not my whole profile. i was surprised when i log in that verified email, the profile that i was viewed is a new profile and not my profilei used to log in before

one more thing, i just want to ask on how will i can block my own friendster account.

thanks in advance, i hope u will response soon to this message. i already provided my e-mail address so you can e-mail me there. im 24 hours open so i hope you will reply soon..thanks....

2 responses

epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 162
Aug 6, 2009 at 11:58 AM
Did you try to contact the support team of friendster???
Hi,ma facebook account was blocked due to the fact dat i entered my password correctly and it was still saying password incorrect.When i then retried it they told me account disabled.pls wat is d possible soln to dis problem.thanks