Flash Player Problems

Closed
xmatrix - Aug 12, 2009 at 02:10 AM
SPECKS PRODUCTION Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 12, 2009 - Aug 12, 2009 at 07:07 AM
Hi,

I have bought a new computer which has Windows XP on it and I have installed Adobe Flash Player 10.0 and it works fine with all flash based websites.

When I log in to MSN messenger live and I try to send any kind of animated emotions it says I have not installed the flash player for this computer yet...
I have tried reinstall the Flash Player AND the Messenger, but it still didn't work.
In MSN under settings I have the "play animated emotions" ticked as well, so I really don't know what could it be, anyone has any ideas?!

Thanks a lot!

Adam
Related:

1 response

SPECKS PRODUCTION Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 12, 2009
Aug 12, 2009 at 07:07 AM
ello... i had this promlem long tym agoo and people still have the problem, firstly go to ur system 32 folder amd look for the setup file of flash player 10, if u have vista search fl on the top part of the window and a folder will apper say macromedia or flash or sumtin, go iside the folder and click on the setup files and reinstall the software then restart ur pc and shaaazaaam it shud work.

hope this would help!

comment on www.myspace.com/specksproduction or msg me on specks@production.com