I cant get adobe flash player

Closed
cslash - Jul 13, 2008 at 07:58 AM
 criss - Apr 15, 2010 at 02:07 PM
Hello,
hi i can not gethankst my flash player to work my browers mozilla fire fox wont enabel it help thanks
Related:

7 responses

hi

i cant get the adobe flash player how to get show me action
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 4, 2008 at 05:10 PM
try this download http://docxp.mvps.org/b1n/FlashRepair.exe
i cant
i loose my adobe flash player please help me!
what u do is go to google type in GET FLASH PLAYER (not in cap) and it should be the first link

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I'm having the same problem... I hope someone has some ideas!
Firstandonlypost
Aug 7, 2008 at 12:36 AM
I am running Vista, and I just downloaded FireFox today only because I had found this AWESOME streaming site which wanted me to use Firefox, and for the movie files it wanted me to download Adobe Flash Player. I knew I already had both Adobe Flash and Adobe Shockwave Player.

I deleted Flash player (by accident) and just for measure I copied my Windows/System32/Adobe Files into my Program Files/Mozilla Folder. I restarted my computer and restarted FireFox set as my default browser.

I went back to that same site and tried to watch a movie, I got the same pop up to download Adobe Flash Player and was once again redirected to the site, I clicked on Install Adobe Flash Player, I got a pop-up window asking me to close Firefox, so I closed everything except the download task, and pressed try again and wallah!! It downloaded!! I went back to my awesome site clicked on a movie and god bless cable internet I was watching a new release movie in no time.

So I would try, using Firefox and not IE anything
Set Firefox as your default browser
Attempt to download Adobe Flash Player
Close any open windows..
If you think it will help, copy any Adobe Flash Player or Shockwave Player files into your Mozilla folder.
Go to adobe.com and click adobe flash player