Messenger invaders

Closed
Linda - Jul 14, 2008 at 12:19 PM
crazy_devil Posts 124 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 - Jul 20, 2008 at 06:34 AM
Hello,
I want to know how people I don't know can log into my messenger on MSN and Yahoo both. I signed in one time and I was already signed in. Is this a virus or a worm? Help me please.

Linda
Related:

2 responses

crazy_devil Posts 124 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 20
Jul 20, 2008 at 06:34 AM
hi linda its a worm,someone has hacked your msn,go to windows/help/online.com and you will get the cure,,,,,,these hackers has nothing else to do in life?????????
log in to your messanger and log out then log back in and make sure the box that says to remain log in is not checked this could be the problem
Thanks for the info but it didn't help. How do I check my messenger for virus? I don't know how to solve this and any information you can give me will be appreciated. If I do have a worm or virus how do you get rid of it, I have run my anti-virus and it shows nothing so I think it came through my messenger. Thanks

Linda