Gmail pictures have to be loaded one at a time

Closed
Christina - Jul 14, 2008 at 08:12 PM
JayneAuthor Posts 5 Registration date Sunday May 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2016 - May 22, 2016 at 06:29 PM
I just got a new computer, have it all set up and running. On several websites, Google just appears. For example, I went to Ebay, typed in a category and what I wanted popped up. Then the Google site came on with a message that my search "random website" could not be found. I try to go back, same thing happens. I tried to uninstall the Google toolbar, didn't work. Only thing that seems to work is if I set security options to high, but then I can't get into my email. Any ideas?
Related:

3 responses

Use Linux Fool.
JayneAuthor Posts 5 Registration date Sunday May 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 at 05:41 PM
Something similar happened to me. I tried to send a friend a picture, and it has to be uploaded to Google first. I have thousands of pictures I email to genealogy friends to use on their family trees. I cannot just upload my pictures file, the pictures have to be loaded one at a time. I am furious to say the least. Google and Bing are making my computer a mess.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
May 22, 2016 at 05:50 PM
Jayne

Uploading pictures one at a time is the only way unless you use a software to assemble them in one page like a photo album.

I use Microsoft Outlook for my mail and still I must upload pictures one at a time.

Gmail and others have a limit of the number of megs you can sent in one e-mail.

That's the way the cookie crumbles. Life is okay isn't it ?

Take care
JayneAuthor Posts 5 Registration date Sunday May 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 at 06:29 PM
Life is great. After I retired, my husband and I spent 2.5 years traveling the USA with a diesel truck pulling a big fifth wheel camper. We wintered in Florida and fell in love with a little town north of Tampa on the Gulf Coast. We got our furniture out of storage and moved (from Raleigh, NC area). We are in a lovely subdivision with huge public pool, golf courses, tennis, etc. and a Country Club with fantastic dining. We have a nice home with a screen enclosed, heated pool. The best part was the real estate bust in Florida. We bought our house for one half the original selling price. What more could we want? We are in good health and the world is our Oyster!