Passwords

Closed
vicki - Jul 15, 2008 at 03:14 AM
oceanrider Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 11, 2010 - Jan 11, 2010 at 02:01 PM
Hello,
ive for got my password for msn so that means for my hotmail aswell so wen i clicked on forgot password on msn it said it will send it to my email but i cnt get into my email because i dnt know the password does any 1 have any idea wat 2 do

2 responses

Hi,
some one using my e mail for 12 days,and writing to my contacts everything,please help me,
a try to reset my password but secret qusetion also changed by cracker.
please help to open my account,could you send me an information to alternativ mail joldoshbekuulu@gmail.com
or to my ICQ number(221778141)-nick name DEPUTAT KG
oceanrider Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 11, 2010
Jan 11, 2010 at 02:01 PM
Hello, I need to recover our email paasswords,my husband thought they were compromised and was to change them all that nite and tell me in morn, but he went to hosp in early and past away of anuerism and sudden heart attack. He did change them but didnt get chance to tell me them. PLEASE I NEED HELP, our computer went down and had to get new one which has no key strokes of passwords, THIS IS FOR REAL GUYS the emails is where we paid bill and store info on insurances,one acct links to another. i dont know passwords or secret questions because he was a trickster on the info. CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE,THIS IS TO MUCH YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT seeterriea@yahoo.com
THANK-YOU IN ADVANCE