Samsung devices will allow you to view your passwords as you enter them into a password field. This is useful if you are having issues logging in and want to check that the password you are entering, or the password that is saved, is the correct one.
If you don't want your passwords to be hidden behind asterisks, upon typing them:
- On the Home screen go to > Applications > Settings > Location and Security
- Scroll to the "Passwords" section
- Check "Show password as you type"
Need more help with your Samsung device? Check out our Forum!
- How to find wifi password on samsung tablet
- How do i find my wifi password on my samsung tablet
- How to find passwords on samsung
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number > Guide
- How to Transfer Files From PC to a Galaxy Tab
- Restore Your Browser to Default Settings on Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Railway wifi password
- Change hotmail password on samsung > Guide
- How to remove contact from blacklist: Android, on Samsung
- How to install games on Samsung phone
- Samsung volume increase code: 2021