Lephone A1 password

Closed
Lephone_A1 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 31, 2009 - Aug 31, 2009 at 01:06 AM
 mahendra - Feb 23, 2010 at 06:04 AM
Hello,
I have purchased Lerphone A1 yesterday only but do not have the password to access the file folders " Explorer".
If anybody can provide me with the default "Private Protection Password" of this mobile it will be of great help to me.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 31, 2009 at 03:59 AM
hi there,

refer to manual instruction book

or contact manufacturer for more information

Thanks
Lephone_A1 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 31, 2009
Aug 31, 2009 at 04:06 AM
Dear Suff954, Thanks for your response but all these things are not available (No manual was given with the package & no company contacts are available) that is why I am using this portal to help me in finding the default password, if anybody having the same mobile than please let me know the password received with the mobile.
nd > Lephone_A1 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 31, 2009
Sep 7, 2009 at 08:24 AM
Default passwaord is 1234
PWD IS CORRECT HOW TO REMOVE the Startup Screen
SAILESH > Vinod
Sep 25, 2009 at 01:30 AM
YOU CANNOT REMOVE STARTUP SCREEN, BUT CAN REMOVE THE SOUND FROM PROFILE. DID U GET pc DRIVER ?
Vinod > SAILESH
Sep 25, 2009 at 02:12 AM
No I have not got the drivers
prashanth58in@indiatimes.comHello,
January 7th, 2010 at 17:12 An exx article if, when U r revueving an invitation unit.He should have atleast looked out for other imp factors like easy service backup from a cooperative dealer or atleast a Srx Ctr which could do the needful.Srx,! And so soon u may say.Yes this is the prob that I faced when I brought a Br new product 4m B,lore(i hate calling it Beng{:-\)The biggest tip I must suggest at this point is 2 lay spl emphasis on the protocol. buyer beware.Pz open ur eyes,ears n all other senses like common sense 4 one.I reasonably asumed that these products like all of of the rest work fine scince they were Br new look gd n have a decent Srx back up which I assumed wrongly that I would not ever need in the first place.How wrong I was.first I got the 1st shock when I realized that the units CDMA,one that was my primary SIM just would not work. No matter what.Then started the really laborious procedure of going Bk 2 b,lore,spending 3 days at a hotel trying 2 identify the prob, trying 2 get a refund from the now extremely reluctunt shopkeeper,who earlier was an ext friendly n cooperative charecter is now suddenly uncooperative n even went 2 the ext of declaring that the unit was perfect 2 begin with.The rest of the shopkeepers suggested that the real prob was with the IMEI No,n asked me 2 get it loaded with a Br new No at the corner shopwho promply declared that not only was the No loaded but the No that they were refering 2 was not the IMEI No ,but an ESN No as these suposedly are the equiv nos 4 CDMA based instruments V/s IMEI 4 the gsm based versions.a long winded trip 2 the Reliance office quickly con4med my worst fears,they said try ur SIM on another Inst,if that works then there is no such prob 4m our side as 4 as the SIM or Srx is concerned.which was correct as I found out later.After looking Hi n Lo 4 a cooperative Srx Ctr ,I quickly con4med my worst fears. No1 was ready2even touch a Chinese Mbl even with a long pole ,no matter how good it is or how much u pd 4 it.After convincing some 1 to take a look at it ,it was returned saying that nothing much can b done as there is a serious prob in the Inst. But 2 honourably recover his Srx charges, he gave it Bk2 me after sustituting it with a dud battery.(the unit uses a Nokia compat Batt. 2 top it all even the otherwise brilliant camera is not wkg now. The sad truth is no matter what the Chinese product is,the reality is best summed up by a electronic showroom dealer at Lajpat Rai Mkt2 whom I had approached when I had probs with a new&costly VCD(@ that time)4 Srx. ShopKeeper:Arre saabji,hum sub item barabar karte hain. lekin yeh Chainese item nahin karte. Me: Kyu Chainese item banene wale aadmi nahin hain kya?Shop Keeper:nahin saab baat yeh hai ke Chainese items sab proprietry saaman istimal karte hai, usme qc nahin hain! Ye sab ueje an throw hai.Me:Aapne bilkul sahi farmaya ke Chainese items sab ueze n throw hai bhai, lekin maine ueze nahin kiya tho throw kyu karu ?SK:Aap to bahut badnaseeb nikle saab,shaiyad apki kundli uski saat nahi jamti….(:-/…any way my warm rgs 2 all n take care(Esp when u buy Chinese)..look I mean it ok!Prashanth 4m Mangalore…
By the way would some 1 out there suggest some 1 of some authority on the subject down here who could take a close look at my unit n suggest some1. I,m particularly cautious as there are plenty of jokers who mascerade as a real authority on the subject. U could tap me on prashanth58in@indiatimes.com or SMS me on (0)9343566901.