Windows live messenger

Closed
jane - Sep 5, 2009 at 11:55 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 5, 2009 at 03:19 PM
Hello,
i downloaded the latest version of windows live messneger but i hd a probleme with signing in everytime when i sgn in they pput a message: we can't sin you in to windows live messenger
signing in to windows live messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable.Please try againe later
and its annoying me and its making me angry so much i hope 2 give me a good answer for this probleme:)
Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2009 at 01:28 PM
Hello, first of all the new messenger requires a little bit more bandwidth that the previous versions and running it for the first time is always long. i suggest that when signing in, you avoid downloading or surfing, this can improve the success of properly signing in. also try to do a troubleshooting and repair , it really works most of the time :)
i did everything:S its really annoying:S:S if u have another answers please give some
Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2009 at 02:27 PM
:S check your firewall, remove msn messenger live from it, and retry it, normally when attempting to connect it will ask you if you want to allow msn to connect just say yes then, i had these problem in the past, but it was mainly due to bad internet connection and peak hours here.
i want to install an older version they said your compuetr has the newer version of windows live messenger than the one you are trying to install.To install an older version , first remove the current version
the said that its in the control panel i entered it but i didnt find the windows live messenger what shall i do?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2009 at 03:19 PM
there is an article here that describ a way to remove it but i never try it

its up to you...
https://www.iaskd.com/how-to-uninstall-windows-live-messenger.html

by the way what did the troubleshooter said?