Xbox 360 network trouble

Closed
master-g Posts 1 Registration date Sunday September 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 6, 2009 - Sep 6, 2009 at 09:51 PM
 schweegs - Aug 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Hello,
I can't figure out why my xbox 360 can't connect to the network through my router. I've tried every thing and nothing works. When I test my connection it says the problem is inbetween my xbox and the network. I have an Ethernet cable witch is connected to my router witch in turn is pluged into the wall. and a con't figure out whats keeping my xbox from connecting. HELP ME PLEASE!
Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 7, 2009 at 09:54 AM
hi there,

did you change the lan connection cable?

was it working before or its first usage?

what was the last action done before this happen?

please provide more information

Thanks
I have the same issue and it just started very recently (within the last week). The last time I used the console i had no issues connecting to xbox live, now the router doesn't even recognize that the xbox is connected (wired) yet i can connect my laptop, etc with no issue. I have tested a number of different network cables, rebooted the router, blah, blah, blah....no luck.

I am interested if your connection issue just started out of the blue?
Having the same problem, thought it might be a Windows 7 issue as i have just upgraded but i have friends on Vista & xp with the same issue. Tried everything to fix it!
I am having the same trouble. Mine started after I tried to use a dlink network adapter for wireless internet. I also tried to bridge my laptop and use it. I thought that might of caused the problem, dont know.,

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hey your etheir net in the back of your xbox is bad go wireless only way to fix