Problem With Incoming Calls on iPhone 3g 3.0

Closed
Puneet - Sep 8, 2009 at 12:33 PM
 suhas - Jan 28, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Hello,

I am facing this problem since the day (although just 2 days have passed) I upgraded my iPhone 3g to 3.0 from the earlier 2.0.

I am able to make calls and sms as well, but when someone is trying to call me they get a prompt to leave a voice message for me as my number is not available at the moment. And sometimes my callers get a wierd busy kind of a tone.

I get all the bars of the Network Signal, my 3g option is already OFF, and my Data Roaming option is ON, network selection is Automatic (I have even tried Manual network selection, but all in vain)

I am from India and I am on the Vodafone Network, earlier my callers never had this complaint.

Are there some settings which have changed or is there some issue with some conflicting Cydia sources.

If you have a solution then please suggest.

thanx
Puneet
(Dated: 8th Sept '09)
Related:

3 responses

hi i am facing a problem in my iphone 3g 3.0 by not getting incoming calls and my incoming messages are also delayed. i have no idea as to how to solve this problem so pls help me out.
epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 162
Sep 8, 2009 at 01:12 PM
I think you should check the customer care of your network provider, if they get this voice message, you should start from there.
i have same prob in 3g v3.0 , my outgoing call and sms mms has no issues but if sm 1 els calls me 8 out of 10 times it says number not responding plz record ur voice message , and i get my sms very late like 4,5 hrs
but if i change my cell my number works fine, i have used 3 different network sims but all have sm what same prob, i guess this is the 3.0 issue plz sm 1 help me