My Notebook HP dv6700 can't read my usb

Closed
Benny W - Sep 26, 2009 at 03:34 AM
fobvious5 Posts 259 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 - Sep 26, 2009 at 04:07 AM
Hello, All Brother and Sisiter,

Please Help me,,,,I have Hp Notebook dv6700. I got problem with my USB & Media Player not working. I have been install my usb Telstra wireless broadband Next G & use for couple of week to connect to internet. Next day I want connect to internet again my notebook can not be read my usb and I try difference usb port still the same and another thing my media player no working as well this is same day is happen , I been try difference cd and dvd movie still no working and about my usb wireless next G I'm already try difference computer there is nothing problem. and also the usb wireless already uninstall from my computer and I try to plug in and I want install again still same the problem.

Thank You So Much For Your Help

Best Regards,

Benny W
Related:

1 response

fobvious5 Posts 259 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 15
Sep 26, 2009 at 04:07 AM
Dear Sir,

Did you installed a software earlier, this may have caused this problem!

I will advise you to restore your windows system to roll back these changes which occured!

To do this, simply:

Click on Start > Start Search > type System Restore

Then press Enter

You will be on the System Restore Window

Select a restore point then press Next

Here it is!

Thank you