I have partitioned my pendrive .accidentally
Closed
Chance furlong
-
Oct 12, 2009 at 01:32 PM
dancedhall Posts 3053 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Oct 12, 2009 at 01:43 PM
dancedhall Posts 3053 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Oct 12, 2009 at 01:43 PM
Related:
- I have partitioned my pendrive .accidentally
- Transcend pendrive ✓ - Pen Drive, USB & SD Card Forum
- Toshiba pendrive - Pen Drive, USB & SD Card Forum
- I accidentally disabled my touchpad - Guide
- Kingston 64gb pendrive ✓ - System software Forum
- I accidentally deleted my messages app on iphone ✓ - iPhone Forum
1 response
dancedhall
Posts
3053
Registration date
Wednesday May 13, 2009
Status
Member
Last seen
March 12, 2010
656
Oct 12, 2009 at 01:43 PM
Oct 12, 2009 at 01:43 PM
hi there,
hp disk format tool can sort this out
try it:https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/4639-hp-usb-disk-storage-format-tool/
Thanks
hp disk format tool can sort this out
try it:https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/4639-hp-usb-disk-storage-format-tool/
Thanks