Windows vista will not download

Closed
Mrs. Coats Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 14, 2009 - Oct 14, 2009 at 01:30 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 17, 2009 at 12:06 AM
Hello,
i keep having an issue with my windows vista computer. It will not allow me to download anything from online. Every time it will start to download it will reach %99 and then it will say that the internet explorer has stopped responding and then it will shut it down and restart it. This will happen for downloading anything from software drivers such as thoes to run a printer, to software updates. Has anyone ever heard of this before? how can i fix this?
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 14, 2009 at 03:35 AM
Dear Madam,

This is actually caused by either low connection speed or

low virtual memory. Please check out which one is being

responsible for it.

Thanks.
Mrs. Coats Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 14, 2009
Oct 14, 2009 at 09:32 PM
i know that it is not the connection speed because it is fine and i am directly connected to a cable internet sorce, and i have more than enough memory on my computer. Also all of my documents have been erased. All of my files will show up but the actual script that was in them will not show up. It states that the files have been corrupted. and on top of that, if i were to save anything new, such as a test, it will still say that the file has been corrupted. any other suggestions?
Blocked Profile
Oct 17, 2009 at 12:06 AM
Dear Sir,

So please carry out a scan. This will show you the necessary repairs

to carry out. Still if it doesn't work properly then also, search the

file manually and repair it.

Thanks.