SOS=black screen and unvalid key product

Closed
yarlaen - Oct 27, 2009 at 08:19 PM
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Oct 28, 2009 at 09:49 AM
My computer had a trojan could not turn it on the computer i call (technical) and I fix it but when the settlement told me he was going to erase everything and subtract whole and that the computer had Windows XP Home edtion and change me for profecional said it was better but I spent a month on my screen it came out that I had to reactivate the window xp profecional because it was false or the product key was wrong to try to call the man but was never answered Inmagine at this moment my screen This leaves me black and only turn it on if it is to put the new product key entered the internet to microsoft activation assistance website but does not give me anything I can not open a file try using the boot mode but not work or did not do well please someone help me please
Related:

1 response

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Oct 28, 2009 at 09:49 AM
hi there,

purchase a genuine key from local reseller

or online from official Microsoft website

and reinstall your windows professional

Thanks