Cant get past the windows loading screen

Closed
Gary - Aug 11, 2008 at 11:36 PM
Delp_78 Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday July 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - Aug 12, 2008 at 07:11 AM
Hello,
i have the same problum with winter. my computer is home built. so im not ignorant with computers but its a lan computer so i move it alot and it currently just started to do this... it will come up with the motherbored screen (Asus what ever then it askes for safe mode, safe mode with networking ext. i have tried all of them and all i get is a dark screen. but its not black at first i thought it was ram so i moved them around and i can see all 4GB's being bad. so im kinda thinkiong that is my motherbored because i cant even access my mother bored options. plz anyone help.
Related:

1 response

Delp_78 Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday July 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 6
Aug 12, 2008 at 07:11 AM
hi there,

ive once had this problem and i too was thinking that it was my m/b but then i tried something removed all the cables connected to my motherboard means sata cable, ide cable floppy cable and then start my computer and then i went in the bios options and afterwards connected devices one by one and finally found that it was my hdd which was causing the problem. so what i want to tell you is that its not your motherboard but maybe one of your devices.

hope it helps you