Open Internet Explorer pages at specific time

Closed
Xander23 - Aug 13, 2008 at 12:48 PM
 Compy Tech - Aug 17, 2008 at 01:54 AM
Hello,

please help me to find any application who can open a specific link at any time. I need this application to open different sites at same hour or not...

Thx a lot,

G.B:
Related:

4 responses

So, having them already open, and refreshing at a certain time is no good? More detail may help.
my little brother ask me this question last week, he plays tribal wars and another game with islands, and he needs any application to open internet explorer pages at specific time, time who can add my brother before goes to sleep.

from what i understand is to create more soldiers he needs to stay a lot of time in internet, at night... and if there is any application to put that link to create soldiers or new farms, he can add this information before.. and he never will spend more time with those games....

thx in advance,
Sounds to me like you need a script going. Assuming what you are describing is some kind of online game, the rules of the game most likely forbid using scripts to automate such things as you are requesting, under penalty of profile freezing(meaning, no more playing.) It doesn't mean he will be caught, but it also means that if he does, that just means all of that time he spent on his own without the script would be even more wasted because the game admins would have frozen his account. If you still want to continue down this path, I may need to know the games/ sites in question to see if there is an easy script to throw together, or maybe even a non-script alternative that is actually allowed. After I get that info from you, I can check the sites out and probably get back to you soon. Shouldn't take too long to survey the site.
yes dude... so the site is: www.triburile.ro , is the same like www.tribalwars.net , but is romanian version, if you think that exist any script to make this it will be great, if not .... no problems...

you said before that they can block the account, it will be fine :D , in this case my brother will not play this game so much in the night..

thx a lot dude
Bah!. Just googled it and found some scripts, but none for automation. The ones I've found only make it easier to do the same things manually, so he'd still probably be up late. If you want though, here's what you gotta do:

1. Install a new browser, Firefox 3 from mozilla.com
2. Install the firefox addon called greasemonkey
3. Go to https://userscripts.org/scripts/show/31689 and install that.
4. Thats it. It will automatically alter the interface when you log in, or refresh the page when already logged in.

Odds are, this script is considered illegal gameplay, but not sure. I kind of glanced at it when it was installed, and didn't see anything too significantly different, but I don't know the game too much. I'm more of a Travian gamer. If you want to have a go at looking for scripts, be my guest, assuming you have access to Google. Just be creative with search phrases, and you may find something I couldn't. Either that, or you could just hide the computer from your bro, or maybe you could put a tiny bit of Nyquil(sleeping aid) in his midnight whatever he drinks when he's thirsty :) Just kidding, maybe. You kind of seem like the "cruel" sibling that may do that, considering you want to get him booted from the game. If that's the case, google for something like that. Hope I helped.

PS: the script is multilanguage, meaning it (should) work even if used at .ro. I do believe that's one of the standard languages.