How to remove the .txt file from the Pendrive

Closed
omkar - Nov 4, 2009 at 01:01 AM
 Arindam - Apr 27, 2010 at 12:41 AM
Hello FRIENDS:
In pendrive file name: Readme.txt file(765 bytes) is there,unable to remove it,even though after formatting also,it is removing.can u tell me the solution via mail id (omkar843@hotmail.com)

Maaaring virus ito kung tawagin at makikita ng ibang ANTI-VIRUS, ngunit wag mag-alala kung ito'y hindi makikilala ng anu mang ANTI-VIRUS na nasa sa inyo.
Dahil ito ang tanging paraan ko upang matugunan ang ibang ANTI-VIRUS na hindi makikilala ang ganitong SCRIPTO na VIRUS na nakakasama
ay kaya nitong PALITAN na maaring ayusin niya ang ibang sinira dulot ng NAKAKASIRA na VIRUS.

-A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-I-N-G-
EARLY ADVENT ADVERTISING - Tarpaulin nila ay durable matagal kumupas, tag-init man o tag-araw.
RB PHOTOART STUDIO - May kagandahan sa kulay ng inyong PICTURE at durable pa.
104.1 DXMA WOW FM - Pinakikinggang himpilan ng RADIO. Numero UNO sa Central Mindanao.

PARA SA GUSTONG MAGPA-ADVERTISE:
JUST CONTACT ME: 09083223171 - UJBRIGHT
Related:

4 responses

Hi, this same problem I have also noticed and presently facing in my pendrive.

Firstly thing what I notice is that hidden folders / files are being shown. When I trun it off for not showhing the hidden files/folders after refresh agaig, the hidden folders/files are shown.

Secondly, pendrive folder are not getting open by clicking open, I need to browse through explore only.

Thirdly I copied all the files of my pendrive in to my computer then tried to reformat the pendrive. In one go it did'nt allowed. Also system is not allowing to removing the pendrive and says try closing the running programme. Even then I removed the pendrive and then repluged it and instantly I format the pendrive two to three times. After formating, whin a few seconds this readme.txt file comes back to my pendrive.

I am still facing this problem. Kindly give me the solution how to resolve this problem,

Regards,

Pankaj
Hello Omkar & Dancedhall
Below is the solution which I could find from oither web age.

Quote:
This ujbright_antivirus.vbs is a variant of virus like the sowar.vbs, the script was edited by oxymoron from COTABATO CITY practicing to became a "kiddie-computer-wizard" . this asshole can be remove manually... Power on ur computer to safemode, using windows explorer, goto c:\windows then rename wscript.exe to wscriptures.exe , run regedit, delete the entry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\autome". exit... restart ur computer... if you are using usb flash drive, maybe it is contaminated by ujBright, use TURBONAV to view files in your usb flashdrive then delete these files: ujbright_antivirus.vbs, autorun.inf, readme.txt...(coz these file's attribute is hidden, read-only, and as system files.) do not use windows explorer, you can't see these files.
Unquote:

And this has worked fine. I could resolve the problem.

Regards

Pankaj
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Nov 4, 2009 at 01:12 PM
hi there,

please give more information on this

Thanks
Hi, this same problem I have also noticed and presently facing in my pendrive.

Firstly thing what I notice is that hidden folders / files are being shown. When I trun it off for not showhing the hidden files/folders after refresh agaig, the hidden folders/files are shown.

Secondly, pendrive folder are not getting open by clicking open, I need to browse through explore only.

Thirdly I copied all the files of my pendrive in to my computer then tried to reformat the pendrive. In one go it did'nt allowed. Also system is not allowing to removing the pendrive and says try closing the running programme. Even then I removed the pendrive and then repluged it and instantly I format the pendrive two to three times. After formating, whin a few seconds this readme.txt file comes back to my pendrive.

I am still facing this problem. Kindly give me the solution how to resolve this problem,

Regards,

Pankaj
simply scan the pendrive through esset nod321 for removing the threat and then delete the readme file. ;)
Cheerio
Arindam