My pc is infected helpppppppppppp

Closed
selwa28 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday August 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 2, 2011 - Nov 4, 2009 at 03:04 AM
 selwa28 - Nov 4, 2009 at 04:04 AM
Hello,
as i wrote above, my computer has been infected since few days and it is running very very slow...i have run a malwarebytes scan and deleted what it found, spybot as well, and i have avast home 4.8 as an anti virus which i keep running everyday to get rid of viruses...but nothing seems to work, my computer is very slow, and my internet as well...

plz help me and guide me what to do :-(

thanks
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 4, 2009 at 03:27 AM
Dear Sir,

Please update your anti virus application and carry out again the virus scan. It might be that the

software that you are using is outdated and cannot recognize some of the viruses. This is why

there might be a possibility that there are still some viruses on your mobile phone. Yet, I would

advise you to check whether your virtual memory capacity is not low. This also might cause

your system to run slow.

Thanks.
hi
thanks for the reply
i have the latest updates for avast antivirus as well as malwarebytes and spybot but still no results :-(
spybot keeps finding zlob downloader and i delete it but it keeps coming back...

please tell me what tp do to cure my computer