FACEBOOK USERNAME/URL problem

Closed
RANDOM_DUDE - Nov 4, 2009 at 07:58 AM
 bava - May 1, 2010 at 09:21 AM
Hy, this a crazy problem, it seems that my url has changed, and does not match with my username. when i click on my profile page it gives me the "expired page/mistiped adress"... if i tipe the adress of my profile page myself its ok, then if i try ti click on photos/wall/info... the same shit, ... i tried looking on the facebook username help page, it gives me a different url then it should be

4 responses

Everytime I try to log in to my Facebook, it appeared 'Invalid URL'. ( with a lot of numbers) I really dunno wot to do.... Pls someone HELP me....
Dear Sir,

Please consider contacting the Facebook Support Team and explain them the difficulty that you are

facing. They have been updating their website recently and this might be the reason why the URL

might have changed. Please request them the URL or if it is an error on their website, request

them to fix it up.
Blocked Profile
Nov 5, 2009 at 03:06 AM
Dear Sir,

Please consider contacting the Facebook Support Team and explain them the difficulty that you are

facing. They have been updating their website recently and this might be the reason why the URL

might have changed. Please request them the URL or if it is an error on their website, request

them to fix it up.

Thanks.
hi