- Hp mini 110 boot from usb
- Hp mini 110 restore factory settings windows 7 - Best answers
- Hp mini 110 restore factory settings windows xp - Best answers
- Compaq Mini CQ10-130SF: audio drivers - How-To - Hardware
- How to restore dell inspiron mini windows 7 starter - Guide
- How to restore my COMPAQ computer? ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Compaq cq58 notebook pc ✓ - Forum - Software
- Compaq restore ✓ - Forum - Hardware
Well Let Me Tell You This It's A Compaq Mini 110 And It Does Not Have A DVD Drive, So Do You Have A Answer For That?
I have a hp mini 1000 and my granddaughter set up the computer and cannot remember the password to get the computer to go passed the sign on window. How can I fix this
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question
dancedhall -> You can't. Because first of all, there is no recovery DVD with these laptops, because there aren't any optical drive. You need to make your own recovery DVD by buying à USB optical drive.