Auto run.exe

Closed
shyam - Nov 17, 2009 at 12:50 AM
redhawk15 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday November 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2009 - Nov 18, 2009 at 01:12 AM
Hello,
Hi,
My operation System is Windows XP..I recently have some problem with my pendrive/USB drive. When i try to safe removal of pen drive from computer then one message from Avast anti virus (home edition) come that i have a autorun .exe and after deleting it i can safely remove the drive from computer. This happen each & every time i insert pendrive in to computer. Please advice me how i can permanently delete this autorun.exe virus from my pendrive/USB drive and from computer and which anti virus will be best for it.
Related:

2 responses

Dark7568 Posts 61 Registration date Sunday October 18, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2011 4
Nov 17, 2009 at 02:45 AM
Hi,
Independent treatment of autorun.exe virus infection can’t help you remove some sources of autorun.exe virus matter. Special software can help you in deleting all signs of autorun.exe virus. You may battle with autorun.exe virus for your lifetime but isn’t it better to use a faster automatic treatment? Of course, there is a independent road of new folder virus remove for mature buyers but it is so long and pesky that I don’t wish to tell it here. Skeptics can claim that new folder virus remove can be performed manually, but autorun.exe virus metastases always recover and recover themselves after a manual new folder virus remove. You can please a new newspaper with a cup of tea while Newfolder Fix Wizard does all the job associated with new folder virus remove by itself.

Download Links for NewFolder Fix Wizard

http://www.new-folder-virus.com/track.php?page=51&link=2&back=/go/FixWizard/

Thanks
redhawk15 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday November 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2009
Nov 18, 2009 at 01:12 AM
Hi Use Mcafee Antivirus 8.0 Or Mcafee Antivirus Total Security ....