Anothr Dell typing problem

Closed
laura - Dec 1, 2009 at 04:49 AM
 anonymuoushelper - Feb 18, 2010 at 06:56 PM
Hello, I have a Dell Inspiro 1750 with Vista Home Basic. M problem is that when I type on most programmes, about a quarter of the letters don't come up.

Here isa smple sentence of wht m writing looks ike bfore I gobac over it:

My typing is not very bad usually, and when I use Mcrosoft Word it is ok.

This is driving me crazy...can anyone help?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 1, 2009 at 05:53 AM
Dear Laura,

Please have the solution by practicing with the games

provided on the below link and hence start typing

correctly and faster:

https://sense-lang.org/typing/games/EN.php

Thanks in advance.
Laura

Did you ever find a solution to this problem (an actual one!) because I have exactly the same on my dell laptop - it is fine for word but hopeless on internet explorer!

Thanks
Steve
anonymuoushelper > Steveddddddd
Feb 18, 2010 at 06:56 PM
I had the same problem!!!
i had been using internet explorer this whole time and yesterday installed google chrome and the problem was instantly solved!
i dont have to constantly go back and add letters or type passwords very slowly to make sure every letter went in! i dont know how it solved the problem but it definitely did and google chrome is faster as well! definitely try it
Anonymushelper
Feb 18, 2010 at 03:45 PM
i had the same problem!!!
i had been using internet explorer this whole time and yesterday installed google chrome and the problem was instantly solved!
i dont have to constantly go back and add letters or type passwords very slowly to make sure every letter went in! i dont know how it solved the problem but it definitely did and google chrome is faster as well! definitely try it